Blue Sky Hemp Ventures Ltd. (BSHV) is a private Canadian company founded in 2017 with the vision of becoming world leaders in whole hemp plant utilization (food, industrial products and nutraceuticals). BSHV's business plan is based on a ‘triple bottom line’ philosophy of driving value for people and the planet while delivering profits to our farming partners and shareholders.
BSHV’s initial operations are located in Rosetown and Saskatoon, Saskatchewan with a state-of-the-art hemp food processing facility and a large-scale CBD extraction operation. BSHV is well-positioned to be one of the largest hemp processors in Canada.
Blue Sky is looking for experienced Account Managers that can help drive a successful launch of our new Purified Hemp Seed Oil product in [North America]. Purified Hemp Seed Oil is a new, non-GMO oil that is high in Omega 3 AND with a smoke point of 420 degrees - suitable for any single-use cooking application and as cosmetics. The successful candidate will bring customer relationships and experience marketing other bulk oil products such as Flax, non-GMO Canola, Avacado etc. Experience with bulk protein sales is also a significant benefit.
Reporting to the VP, Sales & Marketing, the Account Manager's functions include:
- Lead the sales effort for Purified Hemp Seed Oil with a secondary focus on sales of hemp hearts and proteins.
- Work closely with Sales Coordinator, Quality Assurance, Procurement, and Operations, to identify, develop and execute business building plans for the account.
- Develop & implement annual business plans including volume objectives, strategies which are consistent with BSHV brand and corporate strategies, opportunities, and risks.
- Establish and maintain frequent contact with account personnel, particularly product development, operations, supply chain and finance.
- Develop business opportunities in commodity Protein and oil industry
- Prospect opportunities based on core Blue Sky legacy products
- Coordinate and communicate all relevant account business opportunities into CRM
- Create business Call Reports and maintain all information in BSHV CRM
- Report on all competitive and required information on a timely basis
- Provide forecasting information to the demand planning team through ongoing volume analysis.
- Post-Secondary education would be an asset
- 2 to 4 years of industry experience in Consumer-packaged goods. Previous Account Management or customer-related experience an asset.
- Strong relationships with bulk oil buyers of bulk oils such as non-GMO Canola, Avacado, flax etc that we can be targeted for Purified Hemp Seed Oil sales.
- Experienced in commodity sales, especially with protein and edible oils
- Fully competent with Microsoft Office applications, Hubspot/CRM
- Team and results-oriented with effective communication skills; presentation experience an asset.
- Flexible, extended hours and workdays required basic meetings and demands of the business.
- Ability to travel when needed
- Valid driver’s license
- Strong business acumen and ability to adapt in a fast-paced environment
- Strong ability to negotiate
If you are an experienced professional who would like to join an exciting and growing organization, submit your resume today!
Blue Sky Hemp Ventures values diversity in the workplace. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. We thank all candidates for their interest in Blue Sky Hemp Ventures! We are only able to contact those candidates selected for an interview.
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Saskatoon, SK: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (preferred)
- Work authorization (Required)
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)
- sales: 5 years (Preferred)
Willingness to travel
- Pulled from the full job description
Extended health care