We Can Hemp
Looking for health-forward, innovative and sustainable ingredients?
We can hemp.
Thank you for taking the time to make it this far. In the absence of trade shows, face-to-face meetings, and the usual opportunities to let our customers touch, smell, taste our products - you get a box, a letter, a video and a webpage that will attempt to do the same.
Blue Sky Hemp Ventures was founded in 2017 with the vision of becoming world leaders in whole hemp plant utilization for food, industrial products and CBD. We are wholly committed to ‘triple bottom line’ philosophy of driving value for people, our partners and our planet.
The people: Unlocking the remarkable health and wellness properties of hemp.
To the planet: Offering sustainable farming practices, whole plant usage and a natural planet-friendly alternative to plastics, textiles, fuels and more.
To our farming partners: Providing ownership, accountability, and upside from this high-value category.
And to our customers: Delivering quality hemp, exceptional value and best-in-class service.
Blue Sky Hemp Ventures produces hemp seeds, hemp seed oils, hemp protein powder and offers an in-house product formulation consultancy along with third-party blending, product innovation and fulfilment capabilities. We also produce and process hemp fibre and biomass for a range of industrial uses and are weeks away from being awarded Licenced Producer status to produce and sell quality CBD extracts.
If you're already a hemp advocate - feel free to skip ahead. For the rest of you, here is just a snippet on why you need hemp on your in your product line.
Hemp Seeds are extremely nutrient-dense but low in calories and carbohydrates and contain a cocktail of minerals, vitamins, lean proteins and all 9 essential amino acids - with a nearly perfect ratio of fatty acids. Unlike soy, hemp contains no sugars or trypsin inhibitors to interfere with the digestion of proteins, making it 90% digestible.
Blue Sky Hemp is naturally free from the top eight allergens and glutens and is certified organic (or conventional), kosher and non-GMO.
Not only is hemp incredible on its own, but it is also an extremely versatile ingredient - packing a healthy punch to a range of new product categories from baking to beverages, spreads and even ice-cream.
5 Reasons to Consider Blue Sky as Your Preferred Hemp Supplier
- Whole Plant Utilization: Where our food competitors just use the grain, and our CBD competitors just use the flower - Blue Sky's first-of-its-kind, the end-to-end system allows us to harness the full value of the grain for superfoods, flower for CBD extraction and the stalks for a wide variety of sustainable industrial products.
- Low-Cost, High-Quality: These efficiencies enable us to deliver high-quality hemp foods at a lower cost to our customers - and to our planet.
- Quality Assured: We adhere to the most rigorous health and safety standards in the business with a comprehensive QA program from seed to sale. We are proudly HAACP, GSFi, GMP, EuroGMP, and Certified Organic, Kosher and Non-GMO - to name a few.
- Blue Sky Thinking: Innovation is key to our farming and processing practices. But now we are also proud to offer a product innovation consulting service to help your in-house team develop health-forward, shelf-stable, great-tasting hemp-based foods.
- Customer Service: We pride ourselves on providing unparalleled customer service, fast and reliable fulfilment with a meticulous dedication to quality. We are big enough to service the demands from the largest brands but small enough to value every customer relationship.
See below links to all of our products and get in touch today to find out how we can hemp.
Are we the right wholesale partner for you?
Blue Sky provides a range of products and end-to-end services for food manufacturers, licensed producers and hemp and grain farmers.Find Out More